About the Show
The Leading Trade Show Dedicated to the Decorated Apparel Industry
Impressions Expo Long Beach is the industry’s leading and most advanced decorated apparel trade show and conference. Every aspect of the show is planned to give attendees a worthwhile experience that will benefit and help grow their business. We like to refer to this as making an “impression” on your business figuratively and literally.
Qualified buyers keep coming back to Impressions Expo Long Beach for 3 critical reasons:
- Connect face-to-face with hundreds of exhibitors to gain insights, learn tricks of the trade and compare products side-by-side to help make the best decisions for their business.
- Learn from the best in the decorated apparel industry by attending our conference workshops and seminars in a wide range of categories. Whether a veteran in the industry or new to the business, there are seminars designed to teach new and innovative approaches to all aspects of the industry. Seminar topics include: screen printing, embroidery, direct-to-garment printing and much more.
- Network with thousands of industry peers to develop new relationships.
While not a critical reason, it isn’t terrible to mention that you’ll be in beautiful Long Beach, California!
Impressions Expo Long Beach Terms and Conditions
- Due to safety and insurance purposes, NO infants or children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Expo Show Floor, Workshops or Conference Seminars. Proof of age is required. Please note Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the Expo Show Floor.
- Emerald reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
*Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason. View the full list of event restrictions.