Registration Service Center
Registration Customer Service
Registrants please contact MGE or call toll free at (864) 342-6256
E-mail Customer Service at: email@example.com
**Please note: Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests for refunds must be submitted to customer service 30 days prior to the show and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after the 30 days out cutoff. Requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. No refunds will be made for exhibit hall only registrations or any registrations received after 30 days out.
An organization may substitute one person for another without penalty.
Impressions Expo Long Beach 2023 Event Restrictions
- Due to safety and insurance purposes, no children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Expo Show Floor, Workshops and/or Conference Seminars. Proof of age is required. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor or in classrooms.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Certain pricing discounts and promotions are available only to select registration types, at the sole discretion of show management.
- Pricing tiers and discounts are subject to discretion of show management.
- Show management reserves the right to assign an attendee’s registration type based on their business type.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Impressions Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Impressions Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Impressions Expo. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- By providing your information on the registration form, you explicitly consent to receive communications from Emerald and partners under 47 U.S.C. § 227.
American Disabilities Act
Impressions is committed to compliance with the ADA. In accordance with the ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact Impressions Expo in writing at least two weeks prior to the start date of the show at Linyer.Zieman@emeraldX.com.
Letter of Invitation for International Visitors
Impressions Expo welcomes international visitors from around the world. To obtain travel visas to attend, many US Embassies require that you have an Official Letter of Invitation from Impressions Expo. You can now request the Visa letter during the registration process. The letter of invitation will be automatically emailed to you after you complete the registration. If you do not receive the Visa letter within 24 hours, please call 240-439-2980 with questions.
Non-Exhibiting Industry Supplier, Producer, or Manufacturer Policy
Please click here for more information on our NONEX policy.