Bring the Full Product Development Cycle to Life
Innovation Zone is once again! We’re back to show you the manufacturing life cycle of a printed
garment starting with apparel production and all the way through to the packaged decorated apparel merchandise.
Stop by any time during show hours to learn more at booth # 677.
Explore cutting-edge technology including Direct-to-Film (DTF), Direct-to-Garment (DTG) and Dye-Sublimation Transfer processes and applications through live demos at the Innovation Zone.
|Friday, January 21||11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM|
|Saturday, January 22||11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM|
|Sunday, January 23||By appointment only.|
*Times are tentative and subject to change.
Win a $250 gift card!
There are six gift cards up for grabs, one at each live demo! Visit the Innovation Zone at booth #677 during a live demo for your chance to win.
RULES OF ENTRY:
- Participation in this giveaway is limited to registered Impressions Expo Long Beach 2022 attendees. No sponsors, guests, exhibitors, non-exhibiting manufacturers, press or staff can participate.
- Each individual who participates has the opportunity to win (1) $250 card. A total of 6 different winners will be announced.
- To be eligible to win, an attendee must be present for the duration of a live demo at the Innovation Zone, booth #677 in order to have their badge scanned and their attendance recorded.
- One winner will be announced at the end of each live demo. Live demos will take place on Friday, January 21 and Saturday, January 22 at 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3:30 PM (all times in PT).
- Individuals must be present at the end of the live demo to collect the gift card. If an individual’s name is called who is not present, said individual forfeits their right to the gift card and another name will be drawn.
- Where permitted by law, the winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction or control, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration and without notice, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. Further, winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where lawful), and provide evidence of identity and age with a social security number and a valid state or federally issued identification. SPONSOR: Emerald X, LLC, 31910 Del Obispo, Suite 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.