Exhibitor Resource Center
- Exhibitor Information
- Exhibitor Console
- Freeman Services
- Shipping & Handling
- Promotional Tools
- Advertising Scams
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Thursday, March 23 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 24 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 25 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
This schedule is for move-in of your exhibit and display equipment. Should you have any questions regarding move-in, please contact your sales representative
- Tuesday , March 21 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 25 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, March 26 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Dismantle of Booths
- Outbound carriers must arrive and check-in with Freeman by 10:00 am on Sunday, March 26
- Bills of Lading must be turned into Freeman by 10:00 am on Sunday, March 26
- All booths must be completely removed by 12:00 pm on Sunday, March 26
- Freight will be rerouted or returned to the warehouse beginning at 12:00 pm on Sunday, March 26
Important Links & Information
You will need your password to log into the exhibitor console. Your password can be found in your booth confirmation. to request it.
This is a great one-stop place to update the following:
- Create an exhibitor listing that will be in the mobile app and official show guide
- Upload forms such as Certificate of Insurance, EAC information, Hanging Sign submissions
- Register your booth personnel
- Download the exhibitor service manual
- Book your hotel rooms
- Make payments
- And more…
Freeman is our general contractor for Impressions Expo and can provide the following:
- Flooring (note, this is no longer required)
- Booth Packages
- Material Handling
- Installation & Dismantle
- and much more….
All items can be viewed and ordered online at Freeman Services
All items being shipped to the advanced warehouse and direct to show site must include a shipping label. Please note, there are specific date and time frames for when each can receive shipments.
Use your unique promo code to invite your customers for free! All you have to do is log in to your exhibitor console and click “Registration” underneath the “Information and Logistics” section and then you’ll see your unique promo code on the bottom left side on the next page. See below images for detailed instructions.
Alert: You may receive offers from other vendors who claim to provide a list of attendees. REACH Marketing is the Impressions Expo official email vendor. Solicitations from any other vendors should be disregarded.
BEWARE OF MISLEADING ADVERTISING SCAMS
Two companies: Fairguide by Construct Data Verlag AG and Expo-Guide by Commercial Online Manuals S de RL de CV are targeting the Imprinted Sportswear Show exhibitors with advertising scams. If you get a letter, do not respond.
Both companies offer advertising space on their guide, using a form which resembles an organizer’s free catalogue listing service, inviting exhibitors to sign and return the form for an entry in an online directory. However, exhibitors who sign and return the form are then bound to a non-terminable agreement at significant cost for a period of at least three years and automatically renewing thereafter at the same cost, unless cancelled by registered letter within the appropriate period.
Please note that ISS has no relationship with Construct Data Verlag AG, Fair Guide, Expo-Guide, Commercial Online Manuals S de RL de CV or any of its many other brands, and they have no right to use the ISS show name and brand on information they send out to exhibitors.
If you receive a document from Construct Data Verlag AG or Expo-Guide by Commercial Online Manuals S de RL de CV which uses our name or the name of our events and which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website (www.fairguide.com), please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print.
You can visit the following informational website, www.stopecg.org, for more information on this deceptive scam.